Saturday, December 31, 2011

Our Bridals

I know I posted some of the wedding day pictures on my previous blog, but I wanted to share them again!  It started with a proposal which set into motion many vigorous plans and organizing.  It was so much fun!  I haven't shared any of our bridals except at our wedding, so I wanted to start with a few of our favorite bridal shots we took on September 14.   I have to apologize for the length of this post!  We were just so happy the way our pictures turned out!  Our photographer was so good!  We were scheduled to meet the photographer on September 13th, at the St George temple, but a week before, he asked us if he could postpone our shoot by one day for family reasons.  We really didn't want to postpone anything, but a day wouldn't hurt so we agreed.  On the 13th, St George was a big rainy, soggy mud puddle!  It was cold and gloomy!  The 14th was BEAUTIFUL!  The day was absolutely perfect!  Things work out for a reason.  Sometimes you get to see the reasons why immediately, but most of the time you don't.  We were sooo lucky!  He brought his wife along and we had so much fun together!  So, these pictures are our bridal (and groomal) shoot.







These are the cutest Seychelles shoes Brandt bought for my birthday a year ago!  I just loved the color so much.  I tried so hard to find wedding shoes this color...but finally decided that since I'd only worn them once or twice for special occasions, I would wear them for the most special day!  They were perfect!




I didn't like this black and white picture so much at first, but after some careful consideration, it's on of my favorites!  There is a lot of depth and seriousness about it that I like. 




My flowers were supposed to be a soft peach and pink, when my florist delivered the bouquet I wasn't quite sure what to think.  It was more of an orangy bright yellow.  It wasn't what I wanted, but it was too late to make changes.  Once I saw the colors in the field on Cedar Mountain, I knew the colors would be awesome, and the bouquet turned out beautiful.  It still doesn't compare to the actual wedding day bouquet, but it's awesome! 




This black and white candid shot of Brandt and I is one of my very favorite!  I love the dynamic between Brandt and I in this moment and so happy that Karl captured it.




The clouds were soo dramatic and amazing!  It was like Heavenly Father painted the sky just for us!  We had people at the wedding ask if the clouds were fake.  No, absolutely not :)












This picture above was the couples choice!  Brandt and I had this picture blown up and put in an awesome frame made by my friend Katie.  The frame is a white wash wood with a stained inside trim.  It goes perfectly with the aspens in the background.









Looking ahead to the future that awaits us :)


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! The last one of you standing alone overlooking the city, Kennedy said, she looks like a real princess.
    So happy for the two of you and the experiences waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete