Brandt and I grabbed the video last night playing with our little guy. He has been moving a lot still and I am enjoying it more and more. I don't want to ever take him for granted.
We visited the University of Utah Medical Center last Friday to take a tour and check out the new place we will be delivery Lucas. It was such a good thing for us to do. It gave me a little more comfort to know where, how, and who would be involved, and actually seeing the rooms and stuff. When we left the hospital, we came out to this sunset. I have always loved sunsets. It was even more comforting. It makes me think that God is aware of us and knows our fears and concerns and wants us to know he's there.
Thanksgiving was nice. We spent the day with Brandt's parents and Scott, Hailey, and Hayden. It was a small quiet dinner, but so nice to spend it at home, not out in the crazy shoppers world, struggling to get the best sales and all that selfish non-sense. That's how I would feel if I were to participate in it....selfish and non-sensible. No offense to anyone out there who loves it.... It's just not my cup-o-tea!
I felt like a stuffed turkey! And I couldn't even eat that much....not enough room!
Sunday, Jan and Jeff wanted to put up the tree. It was fun! We ate cinnamon rolls, yummy caramel treats that Cassidy made, and drank hot cocoa! These are the classic festivities I love!
Hayden was so excited to be Santa's lil' Helper!
My husband is so hot!!!!
Grandpa getting everyone to help!
The kids are so excited to make Star a part of the family! She's a cutie! Tiny little pup!
Man, I made a good decision marrying this man. Once again....he is a hottie!!!!
We even got Callie involved in the celebration :) And little Skyler was hamming it up the whole time!
Good times. And hopefully many more to come.
I hope you all have a very Merry Holidays with lots of love, family, and the spirit of Christmas!
Lucas is coming early then? Are you having a c-section or being induced? If you get a chance text or call me so we can chat. I will be thinking and praying for you Trish!
ReplyDelete