Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Three Years

October 7, 2011

Brandt and I were married for time and all eternity in the St George LDS Temple.  That was one of the best days of my life!  I woke up so excited and nervous and could only think of being with my love for the rest of my life and forever.  When I arrived at the temple with my parents, there he was standing past the entrance with his dad.  Thee most handsome man I had ever seen!  He looked soo incredible in his sharp new suit and he had a few tears in his eyes as he watched me come in the door.  Such a sweet moment.  There as we clasped hands over the alter, I couldn't hold back the emotions as I looked into his eyes.  I saw eternity and love.  I also imagined our children there kneeling down with us.  I don't remember much that was said, just the strong emotions and feelings.  I was so excited we finally got to experience this.  One of the most important steps we could take on earth, and we took them together!


After the Ceremony, we took tons of pictures outside the temple with family and friends and then headed to the Green Springs club house for lunch.



Such a great picture with our families

I have the best girlfriends a girl can have!

After that we headed to the Bell Tower for the party of the century!   It was fabulous with yummy food, candies, visiting, and dancing the night away.  What an epic day.

 My cake was a dream!

 Carnation globes and peaches, so beautiful.

 Some of our favorite candies


 Our first dance

 Cutting  that beautiful yummy cake!  Chocolate in the middle, lemon with lemon curd on the bottom and top.  A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.  If anyone asks for a good baker, Cakes by Yvonne!  She's the best!

 Dancing then night away!  Everyone joined in, it was fantastic!

 Someone forgot to bring sparklers!  This worked too :)

Kisses in our favorite cruiser!



As I said...One of the best days of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment