This was the beach our hotel was on. I had eye issues that day, thanks to a scratched cornea so it was hard keeping my eyes open for anything. But it was beautiful that day!
This was on our hotel grounds, so beautiful. We stayed at the best place in Maui! Hanua Kai Resort :)
Ahh the good old Rock Star! Guava is our favorite!
This was our favorite beach! It was in Wailea on Makena Beach. The best beach EVER!!!! White sandy beach for miles... hardly anyone there...big waves crashing right on the shore! I wish we went there more than once!
This was one of our daily walks on Kaanapali Beach. We loved Whalers Village!
This was on our way out to snorkel at Molokini. It was so much fun!
We got the wet suits because the water was pretty chilly! I don't think I would have been able to enjoy it much if I was freezing the whole time, but the suits made it tolerable! Thank goodness!
We had a special visit from about a thousand spinner dolphins on our way back to the marina! It was awesome to see them follow the boat and even race us. They kept jumping up and spinning to show their strength to us! It was awesome!
Bird of Paradise flower at our hotel resort! So beautiful!
This little restaurant was on our hotel grounds! It was so yummy! Had some awesome fish tacos there. We felt spoiled!
This was one of the hikes we took on our road to Hana! It was pretty but the longest scenic drive of my life...I think it lasted close to 14 hours or something. I don't get roadsick....EVER! But I did on this trip!
I love this picture of Brandt
Another awesome hike on our road to Hana.
This was our beautiful resort. We'll go back to visit again someday for sure! Loved Hawaii!
No comments:
Post a Comment