Our wedding day was the most important day of our lives! We made promises and covenants to each other and to Heavenly Father to enter into a union that will last forever! We'll be able to start a family that will have eternal ties! How exciting is that! I have to admit, I was a tiny bit nervous! It's scary making a life changing decision such as this! I'm sure Brandt was a little nervous too, but once we saw each other in the temple for the first time, everything came together and I knew I was making a good choice! The best choice! Brandt is perfect for me! I'm so thankful for him and for Heavenly Father for blessing me with him in my life. Our reception was so dang much fun! We had the best wedding planner! She made sure the food was excellent and the florist was brilliant! Everything was coordinated perfectly! I loved it! Our cake was exactly what I dreamed it would be! The dancing was like magic! So much fun! It really was the best day of my life! I thank my parents for making this day he best and I appreciate everything they sacrificed for me! I love them! Here are a few special moments of our big day.
The weather was PERFECT!
I loved all the nieces trying to make sure my dress was perfect for the picture!
What a good looking family!
The best girlfriends a girl can have! I love ALL of them so much!
This one above is one of my favorites :)
The peaches were awesome!
What can I say about my cake? I had an amazing cake decorator, thanks to Yvonne! :)
We HAD to have a candy table! These are all our favorites!
Loved the peaches on the manzanita tree!
The nieces were so much fun!
Thanks to my family for being able to make it from California! The little boys were sick, but they still managed to have fun and enjoy their time. Noah especially loved the candy table!
I'm so happy that Brandts best dudes were able to come. They all traveled great distances and we appreciated it so much!
He could NOT find my garter. It was just right over my knee, but with all the layers...it was exhausting! haha
Ahh the dancing! So much fun!
Off to Maui!!!!
This was our favorite picture in its cool frame :) Thanks to Katie for making it awesome!




































No comments:
Post a Comment