Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Happy Love Day
It's Valentines Day. It's a corny holiday (about as corny as the above picture) and almost a little sad that people NEED a scheduled "holiday" to show their love for one another. It is nice though when I get loves, flowers, and chocolates from my honey! I know he hates the holiday, but I love that he always makes sure I feel loved on this day!
I woke up to him bringing me chocolates and flowers this morning! He is so thoughtful of me! He always makes sure he opens my car door, makes me breakfast in the mornings. He cares about my healthiness and well being. He genuinely puts his concerns for me first and foremost. He wants the very best for us and the children that will someday be ours! I appreciate his humor! I love that he's a 'man's man'!! I love how strong he is! I'm so happy I made the choice to marry him! I love him!
I am also full of love for great people in my life. I have parents who love me so much! They would do just about anything for me and I'm so thankful for all they have given to me! I know they love me and I love them! Somehow I never feel like saying 'I love you' is enough.
I love Brandts parents so much. They are so loving and giving! They are true followers of Christ and are so full of charity for others. They're a great example to us of how we want to be when we grow up. Or now ;) They're so great!
I have the most wonderful girlfriends anyone could ever have! They are the best, and they know how to make me feel so good. They're uplifting and inspiring! They are so talented and so willing to share the goodness that life has to offer! They are amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Trish it is so fun to catch up with you through the blog-o-sphere. Your wedding pictures are ADORABLE>...Congrats and I am so glad you found someone so great who treasures you!!! What a happy time!!! Where are you living these days??? Love ya!!PS--Did you hear Becky Pearson is engaged? I think she is getting married in April...
ReplyDelete