Friday, March 30, 2012

Far Too Long...and stuff!

So, I realize it's been a while since my last post.  My lovely laptop has had a virus since December, and when I took it in to fix it, they didn't remove the virus.  So I haven't been able to use google, or blogspot.  Everytime I try to sign in, it just denies me and says that the URL is unavailable.  So my laptop is now in a legitimate shop being fixed, and I'm on a different computer for now.  Anywho, I have lots of pictures and updates since February, but will have to wait until I get my laptop back with all my photos on it.

Today, Brandt and I were grocery shopping and he wanted to try the new TrueMoo chocolate milk.  It looked pretty yummy, but I figured I might as well try something new too...so I grabbed the new Silk Pure Coconut Original.  I LOVE coconut!  I love the flavor!  I love the nutrition! 
So when I opened the new carton and poured a nice glass....I was surprised!  I almost gagged!  For some reason, it tasted just like Phillips Milk of Magnesia!  Flavor and consistency and all!  Is someone playing a cruel joke?? 
AAHHHHGGGGUUUGGGHHHH!  So disgusting!  I drank other things to try to get the texture out of my throat.  It was so disgusting!  I thought no way can a company like "Silk" produce something so gagful!  I jumped on the computer to look up reviews to see if I wasn't the only one.  No...I am pretty much the only one.  Maybe I should have tried the vanilla flavored coconut milk, but I didn't know they had one.  Anyways...I feel bad!  What a waste of $$!

Oh well, live and learn. Next time I'll stick with regular old 1% cow milk! At least I know that tastes good.

Soon to come, pictures since December!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment