Thursday, January 30, 2014

New Ultrasound Pictures

So we were able to go to Fetal Fotos to get a 3D/4D ultrasound of our new little guy!  I was so excited to see his face.  He was so unbelievably active, he would NOT move his hands and feet away from his face.  He still has lots of room in there, but he LOVED being all balled up tight!  I'm sure he's going to love being all swaddled up tight!  He's going to also love sucking on his toes!!!!  Such a fun time seeing our little guy!!  Here are a few of the pics the ultrasound tech captured, but the video is way better!

 Yes that is a foot and a BIG TOE about to go into his mouth....and it did!  So glad we caught that!  What a funny guy!
 He sure liked to touch his face and play with his fingers!
 His tongue was going a million miles an hour!
 Anything he could put into his mouth, he sure tried!!
 I think he looks a lot like Lucas.... but still has his own characteristics!

 Giving us a little wave!
Such a sweet guy!
I think I'm going to have my hands full with this one, judging by how much energy and how active this guy was!  He's going to keep me on my toes!  It's good because I need it :)  I can't wait for April 5th!!!!  I can't wait to meet him in person!

We just need a name for this little guy now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment