I can't believe it's been two months! I've heard time flies when you have a new baby and the newborn stage doesn't last long! Zac was so big I don't feel like I got a "newborn stage". We used newborn diapers for about 1 week and then had to move to size 1's. We still had over a hundred newborn diapers left! He's just a big guy! When Brandt was carrying him through the hospital nursery one day, he was by far the biggest baby, he said he felt like Zac was a giant compared to the other babies! haha! Well, he's only gotten bigger. We had his two month visit with the doctor last week and his head circumference was in the 50th percentile. His length was in the 75th percentile, and his weight was in the 70th percentile. His cuteness is in the 200th percentile!!!!!!
He is still such a snuggler! If he could sleep on our chests every night, he would!
Zachary's first real bath! (at home)
His favorite way to be held!
NOT his favorite way to be held... but there's his "poopoo face"! And Kaia LOVES him!!!!
Big yawns and a boys best friend!
Zac had his first road trip to St George at 5 1/2 weeks old! He did so well! We took him and Kaia, and Zac did way better than Kaia! He slept on the way down until we got to Beaver, then I had to wake him to nurse. He went right back to sleep for the entire rest of the way! Impressive! Kaia on the other had did not sleep.....she cried and whined the whole way. She was just excited to go somewhere new! This is Zac in the car when we left for St George...He was so cute!
Uncle Ryan & Aunt Michelle gave Zac this awesome bouncy seat. He was so calm in it...LOVED it!!!
He got to visit his Auntie Annie - she LOVED him!
And Antie Brooke came to visit
He is truly growing right before our eyes!!
Zac has the best hair!
He has the longest toes! They are so awesome.... he can wiggle and move them in ways I couldn't! He can wiggle one toe at a time....I don't know how he does it!
We have a bedtime routine that he loves... he lays on my pillow and gets so sleepy and then I lay him down in his bassinet and he goes to sleep so fast!
When Zac is hungry, he has the saddest cry. He sticks out his lower lip and makes a short BAAH sound. It breaks my heart every time! But it's so cute!!!
I've loved all his cute little jammies! As I'm sure he has too!
He's such a little flirt! He LOVES to laugh!
Zac usually has the best mohawk. This day I decided to give him a missionary part. He looked so serious. Brandt didn't like it! haha!!! I thought it was so cute!
The ONE time he actually slept in his rock-n-play!
He was being so happy, I had to capture it. Looks like I just captured him sticking his tongue out!
Hailey loves Zac so much! She's going to be a good mommy someday!
I was talking and loving on Zac one morning while in St George... He was being so cute and SOOO smiley and giggly! He is the cutest guy ever!
Zac had his first road trip to St George at 5 1/2 weeks old! He did so well! We took him and Kaia, and Zac did way better than Kaia! He slept on the way down until we got to Beaver, then I had to wake him to nurse. He went right back to sleep for the entire rest of the way! Impressive! Kaia on the other had did not sleep.....she cried and whined the whole way. She was just excited to go somewhere new! This is Zac in the car when we left for St George...He was so cute!
Uncle Ryan & Aunt Michelle gave Zac this awesome bouncy seat. He was so calm in it...LOVED it!!!
He got to visit his Auntie Annie - she LOVED him!
And Antie Brooke came to visit
He is truly growing right before our eyes!!
Zac has the best hair!
He has the longest toes! They are so awesome.... he can wiggle and move them in ways I couldn't! He can wiggle one toe at a time....I don't know how he does it!
We have a bedtime routine that he loves... he lays on my pillow and gets so sleepy and then I lay him down in his bassinet and he goes to sleep so fast!
When Zac is hungry, he has the saddest cry. He sticks out his lower lip and makes a short BAAH sound. It breaks my heart every time! But it's so cute!!!
I've loved all his cute little jammies! As I'm sure he has too!
He's such a little flirt! He LOVES to laugh!
Zac usually has the best mohawk. This day I decided to give him a missionary part. He looked so serious. Brandt didn't like it! haha!!! I thought it was so cute!
The ONE time he actually slept in his rock-n-play!
He was being so happy, I had to capture it. Looks like I just captured him sticking his tongue out!
Hailey loves Zac so much! She's going to be a good mommy someday!
I was talking and loving on Zac one morning while in St George... He was being so cute and SOOO smiley and giggly! He is the cutest guy ever!
Welp, he's a growing boy! I love watching him reach milestones almost every day!





No comments:
Post a Comment