I may have posted this already, but I love this video. It makes me smile so much. Zachary was 5 weeks old, and he had been smiling a little, but I was finally able to capture it!
With Grandma Great (Mead)
Zachary was having fun looking at his image in the phone camera!
First time in the Bumbo! I think we got it out a little late, I could barely fit his little legs in! We couldn't use it for much longer, needless to say! He's just a big boy!
This is when Zac was turning 3 months old. I was trying to get him to smile, Kaia heard me making all sorts of crazy noises and she came running up. I kept telling her to move, and I thought she left.... but I snapped this picture and realized she just really wanted to be with us. So ever since, on Zac's month day pics... Kaia has to be involved! :)
He was so happy to see his cousins, but the moment we tried to snap pictures, he started crying. Poor little hungry tummy! With Michelle Bailor and baby Graham.
My happy little big time cutie!
Love these little laughs!
Like Father, Like Son
Zachary's FOUR month pictures!
Mommy and baby time
Our first big thunderstorm of the year....Kaia got a little scared!
This is the quilt Grandma Great (Mead) made for us, we took pictures of all the quilts she's made over the years and Aunt Lisa made a Shutterfly book. It was beautiful.
winding down for bedtime
New Jump-A-Roo
First walk in the Ergo! He LOVED it!
Long Tall Little Baller - 3 month check up and in the 90th percentile with length! That's my boy! Daddy is proud!
Cute little jean baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment