Wow, it does feel like it's been a while since I've posted last. Here are some random things that have been happening lately!
So, I just hit the 22 week mark. The little guy is a little over 11 inches (apparently the length of a spaghetti squash! I love squash.) and just at a pound. I can't even believe he's growing so big! I can feel him kick all the time now and I can't get enough. He is sure active, and I always feel him most when I sit down or lay down...I always have to take some time to enjoy him...it ALWAYS brings a smile to my face! It's incredible! We have a 3rd level 2 ultra sound on Monday and I can't wait to see him! I am so hopeful that we will be able to see some real changes in his prognosis. Not that the doctors have given us any hope at all...but I know that with faith, and Heavenly Fathers Will, he can and will heal. If not, than I'm still enjoying him now! I love him! We are still trying to think of names. I have a few that I like, but who knows what we'll call him when he is born. This is me at 19 weeks. I know I'm a little behind. I'll try to get another shot soon.
I think it's the ugliest picture of me...I'm getting so big. It's not cute anymore...I'm about as wide as I am tall which doesn't feel good...but it's for a good cause. I'm committing to do P90X and Insanity as soon as I can! This is a picture I did of the growth I've seen... It's not great, but fun messing around with my phone.
Kinda cheesy, but fun. I need to take a new picture!
I went to St George a few months ago and enjoyed my evening bike rides through my old neighborhood in Bloomington Hills. This will always be my 'home'.
Brandt and I went on a golfing double date with Dan Morgan and one of his friends. It was my first time on a real golf course hitting for reals and trying to get good scores. I didn't hit every hole though but it was still fun. I just didn't want to hold up the good ones. Plus there were people behind us. So much fun!
I made this amazing salad with black beans, corn, cilantro, tomatoes, chick peas, garlic cloves, green and red peppers, and other stuff...with homemade lime cilantro dressing. Soooo yummy!!!
Noah actually graduated from pre-school! I can't believe my baby nephew Noah is actually a big 4 year old now! If you look closely...they spelled his last name "Bailer". Hmmm...
Callie turned 3 years old and this was her birthday nap in her favorite spot on the front porch. Her and I go out and sit every morning when we say good bye to Brandt. It's our time.
We went to St George one weekend, and I caught a pictures of this pretty sunset just about a little bit before Fillmore.
Boys will be boys! I went to Heber to see Michelle and the boys! I loved it! It was far too long since I've seen them. They were so much fun!
Jacob loved his chocolate peanut butter ice cream. Yum!!!
Noah and I have the same taste. We loved the lemon custard!
Provo Canyon on my way back down the canyon.
Hayden was so proud of his "fo-hawk" I did for him. His hair was growing out and we wanted to do something different. We finally buzzed it off.
This is little Jakey at the splash pad in St George. His pants were coming down and my brother captured the moment. I love it!
Cuddling with my Mia Sophia. She's the best puppy!
On our way to St George on another weekend....I think this was the Wood Hollow fire that came up over the mountain.
Cheyenne turned 8 years old and got baptized. This was her Baptism day and party afterwards. She's so beautiful.
I made special devils chocolate cookies on the 4th of July. Frosted with an Andes Mint. They were the best!!!!
A little 4th of July BBQ with homemade hamburgers fruit and salad, chips, and soda. Perfect!!!
One Friday I was feeling quite energetic and Friday the song kept playing in my mind. I texted my brother and he sent me this picture. It totally made my day. I love Ice Cube!
I was wondering one day about how I got from this to that so fast? One of my best memories on Maui, playing in the ocean waves! This picture doesn't do the clear blue water justice because the sun was just reflecting on top of it, but it was beautiful! It was a perfect honeymoon. And I was self conscious about my body. I have a ways to go to get back into that kind of shape.... :( Oh well, I'm determined.
One day I was feeling particularly blue and Dena called me to invite me to go to one of Jada's dress rehearsals. It was so much fun and she was the cutest little girl ever! I love her!
Noah being goofy! He reminds me of my dad so much. He's a little tease!
Callie was just sitting in the living room on her bum like a human...she looks so chubby! I just knew she felt for me and was gaining sympathy weight with me. She's the funniest little beagle.
She loves to go on car rides with us. We decided to take her to St George with us one weekend and she was so excited. She got worn out about halfway down and wanted to lay down. She looks like she's a little carsick and ready to puke in our Wendy's sack. She just loved the smell and couldn't get enough....What can we say, she's got a little hound in her blood!
I took Hailey and Hayden to Hailey's best friend Skyler's birthday party at Classic Skating. Hayden loved the dance music. He is going to be a professional break dancer someday!
One night I caught a glympse out the back window and had to capture this moment. I thought it looked magical.
The next night, I caught this one as well.... Utah has some amazing sunsets! One of the many things I love!
My little nephew Noah is so cool...he doesn't try. It's just in his blood...he's a Bailor. What can he say!?!
Little Jake looks so excited for his Birthday cake? He's the cutest little guy ever!
I just can't get enough of these two little nephews. They are so cute!
Lisa, Clairice, and I decided to go on a girls night out to Ruth's Diner up Immigration Canyon. It was a beautiful night and Ruth's is the best!
Devin, Josh, Brickton, and Skyler came over one day and I took them to Boondocks for a few hours of fun. They loved the MaxFlight2000! Except for Brickton made Josh hit the stop button because he felt like he was going to puke! Poor kid!
They loved the arcade!
Daddy showing Josh how it's done!
Bumper Boats!
Good times!
That same day, the kids got a hold of my phone and we had ourselves some massive belly laughs! My stomach hurt or days from laughing so hard!
This is one of my favorites of Josh!
Hayden chimed in on the fun.
Hailey with a little head
Hayden loves his new glasses. He loves being able to see every little detail now!
So one day I was on my way home from hanging out with Michele Mugleston and there was a huge wreck on Bangerter and I was stopped next to these beautiful horses trying to figure out what was going on.
Moving Day.
I've had this 12-pack of Vernors (mid-western ginger drink) since I found out I was pregnant. It's saved my tummy several times. I only have one can left. Apparently Jeff has had his eye on it in the fridge and had to go get himself a 12-pack. He loves it!
My day of fun with Michele Mugleston! It was so good to see her. Such a great friend.
Getting my hair done was a treat! Really.....it was getting so bad! Not to mention the extra treat I got while I was there....
While I was getting my hair done, Debbie, my friend, made me this green super power energy drink. We love to talk about health, food, and being aware of our bodies.... She was excited to share this yummy goodness with me. It had romaine lettuce, celery, cucumbers, apples, and a ginger root. I usually feel so sleepy after my hair appointments but this time, I felt more energy than when I drink a 5 Hour Energy (before I was pregnant). I was seriously jumping off the wall, soo impressed in the power of this raw food. My new goal is to get a Vita Mix so I can make my own green power energy drinks. I want this healthiness all the time!!!! And I loved the after-effect!
Packing our baby boys first blanky gift in daddy's clothes box.
I do love a great sunset. My brother sent this to me the other day. I love Cali sunsets!
Little Jeffrey giving uncle Scotty a foot massage. He always loves to do this! He's such a funny little guy.
Well, more to come for this summer....it's been lazy at times, relaxing at others.... and eventful sometimes too! Good times now and more to come later....
I have been waiting for an update. Sounds like you are doing pretty well. I continue to think about you and pray for your baby. So sad I didnt get to see you while I was home.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to more updates.
Love you!