Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Baby Face

We had our 3rd Level 2 UltraSound last Monday.  It was a great day.  They took some 3D pictures of our boy.  He is sooo dang cute, I can't even believe it! He really is beautiful!!!  They also gave us a DVD which we can see 3D video of his hands and feet, so cute!  Here are the two they gave us to take home.  He looks so much like Brandt.

For some of you, you'll be able to see his face, arm and hand right away.  For others....it may be looking at something completely abstract.

I love his little nose and lips.  He really wanted to cover his head.  Maybe he's shy?  Or maybe he just didn't want to be disturbed from his afternoon nap?  :)  Here's our little tiny son!

This first picture, you can see an angle of his right side of his face, left hand on his forehead, left arm and elbow (darker in color) covering his left ear and left hand on the back of his head.  You can see his little nose, lips, and eyes.

The second picture is more of a profile view.



We were both excited to see our son's features.  It was also a bitter day, getting another confirmation of his condition.  Seeing his face and hearing that we won't be able to bring him home from the hospital.  Everything is completely perfect except for his little heart and abdomen.  The prognosis is still the same.  I'm still doing everything I can to be healthy and so I can continue to create a healthy baby otherwise.  We are hoping and praying that his body will completely heal so that we can bring him home healthy and be able to snuggle and cuddle him and just be with him.  We also understand that life doesn't always go according to plan and we know that if things don't go our way...there is another plan greater than what we can know, and we have faith that Heavenly Father will give us strength to get through this experience.  I can't tell you how blessed I already feel, for all the blessings and prayers we have received from our friends and family.  We have so much support!  What makes me feel blessed the most is knowing we have the opportunity to be a part of a life of someone so special and noble, and valiant.  He is a special guy and we get to be sealed to him no matter what happens...for eternity!  He will always be ours.  I love knowing that.

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute Trish! Still praying for you and baby . . . Do have a name or at least a short list yet? Love you girl. Thank you for your strength and faith. Please call if you ever need to talk.

    ReplyDelete