Tuesday, September 18, 2012

28 Weeks This Thursday


So I haven't been keeping a journal or diary of my pregnancy moments and I know I need to do better, but for now...I have a few blog updates.

In the last month or so I've felt him become so very active inside my belly.  He is either just excited about life, like I always was....or he's just really uncomfortable in my belly being squished all the time and is taking after his daddy when he's uncomfortable and romps around until he can get comfy.  Either way....I still can't get enough of his movement. 

So I have to say that my sister-in-law, Michelle, used to say when she was pregnant with Noah, "oh, he just loves it when I eat hamburgers...he loves them!"  and I thought to myself....Yeah Michelle, I think YOU just really like hamburgers!  HAHAH!!!!!  Now do I know...yes I love OREO'S!!!  But boy does my boy REALLY LOVE oreo's.

   
Before I can even eat a whole oreo, he is jumping and doing flips and kicking!  It's a total party in there!  It's so cute, that I've taken to eating more than my fair share! But I love making my boy happy!  It's the best!!!!!In the past week or so, he has been romping around all day, non-stop!!!! And he is up moving and kicking at the crack of dawn, usually around 6am.   Morning bird like his daddy!!!!We have decided that this is our little guys time to really LIVE his little life and we want him to experience life!  I explain to him where we're going and what we're doing, and how much fun things are, and then we do it.  The past month or so, we've taken him to a birthday party, ho-downs, line dancing with the Special Needs Mutual group....biggest party I've been to all year!  Helped Grandma and Grandpa Bailor  (my mom and dad) move.  We're going to the temple on Wednesday together, and Friday going to Thanksgiving Point with a friend.I started playing music for him throughout the day. I started with classic piano music from the greatest artists and composers, and then one Sunday I turned on church hymns.  I think he really likes music, as he'll pick right up and start kicking and moving....but when I turned on the church hymns, it was like WOW!!!!!!!  Now when we sing in church or anything like that....he really gets moving.  Brandt and Hailey get a kick out of watching my belly at church.  He's the sweetest little man! 

Here I am at 25 weeks.....

And here I am at 27 weeks.


Of course it's a self pic, but whatever.... it works.  Do you see any difference in size?  If you notice.....I can't get enough wear out of my Victoria's Secret Pink sweat pants.  There about the only thing that fits me now.... I really need to shop!  I have one pair of jeans that fits.... and that's about it.  Both shirts in both pics are compliments of Wal-Mart.  Bless them for making a regular NON-pregnancy shirt that is actually long enough to cover my belly...I love them!  Now only if my arms didn't contain cellulite!It's about time for a 28 picture now.  Maybe on the next post.   But for now, here are some more fun ultrasound pictures :)

I'm a BOY!!!!

Leg


Hand under bum, and two little legs and feet.  So dang cute!!!

One strong baby boy hand!

Cute little tootsies!


I love those toes!!!



More to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment